Here’s the progress report for my Pentathlon entries:
- Smokkr: need to redo the darts with correct thread. Documentation is ready, save a photo.
- Serk: working on seam finishing. Seams finished up to knees, hem done, one sleeve almost done. Documentation needs polish.
- Whorl: done! Documentation has background data and shows how my whorl matches stats of extant whorls, but I need to write up how I did it.
- Yarn: I need to spin the wool that was combed with the Viking combs. I have my spinning history appendix already in existence, but I need to write up this particular project.
- Dyeing wool: I have the supplies. This is the task for the weekend. Documentation is started.